Re: Derailment at Douglas Park

"Peter Kilburn" <juneejct@mpx.com.au> wrote:

> Just heard ,six wagons of Dangerous goods in the dirt at Douglas Park, one
> of the wagons was carrying a container of Sodium Cyanide, bloody nasty stuff

Yes, heard that up this way as well.

Please allow me to quote from our "non-sexist" media;
all of this spoken on radio with feminine voices;

//The NSW Emergency Services have been placed on
//StandBy.

//The "carriages" were derailed ........ etc etc.

Any wonder why rail is mis-represented and remains
"could not care less" by the overwhelming majority
of Australians.?

----Terry Burton
[clear OZ in address for email reply]