Re: Derailment at Douglas Park

Peter Kilburn <juneejct@mpx.com.au> wrote in message
7ulaic$3p4$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:7ulaic$3p4$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Just heard ,six wagons of Dangerous goods in the dirt at Douglas Park, one
> of the wagons was carrying a container of Sodium Cyanide, bloody nasty
stuff

> Yours,    Pete Kilburn  BTW
>                       Junee

This mornings XPT thru Wodonga to Melbourne about 90 mins late after running
via Woolongong, apparently to do with above derailment . 9358 departed 2205
ex Wodonga on Up,
21-10 and went to Seymour, We changed over with late running 9357, arriving
Wodonga at 0545 22-10.
We did not cross or see one train on the SG, apart from the Up XPT.
Rod