Re: Grade Conversions

Hi,

I don't think it came with either Windows 95, or Windows 98.

Given some spare time, I could try and convert it to a PERL program and put
it onto a webpage. While giving everyone something to play with, it will
also teach me my much needed PERL :)

Not for a while though since i just don't get the time these days :(

Regards
Michael

Yuri J Sos said in message <QL0OOEPE2YUoGMX4tOCGhMxPFKIX@4ax.com>, I
therefore quote: