Re: Steamrail Tours

Hi,

I actually quite liked the printable brochures in the page. Apart from
being quick loading, they can also be viewed by everyone (where PDF is
limited to those who have Adobe Acrobat installed). Other alternatives
can be, offering a combination of the above, with a word document, which
is also printable.

My $002 worth (with 10% GST), rounded down due to the demise of 1c &
2c...

:)

regards
Michael