Re: Steamrail Tours

Richard,

    The brochures are over 1.0mb in size. These take about 7 minutes to
download for the average modem user (5 minutes with a good 56k modem). Most
people aren't going to wait this long just for a brochure. As there are
only two pages, surely they could be reduced in size. Other pdf files on
the web aren't anywhere near this large.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au