Re: Platform 1, Flinders Street

> * The clock on the platform (visible from the escalators that also provide
> access to platform 14) read 10 minutes fast (either that, or were stuck on
> 09:42). This is very disconcerting, as I rely on these clocks. I had
> thought I had missed my 9:36 train, and was rather surprised when i saw
the
> "9:36 ELTHAM" train arriving after this time. Looked at the clock on
> platform 14 and then realised that it was the incorrect time.

Theres one clock on platform 1 that is stuck on 11:42.
If platform 14 is going to be for emergency only, will it be tiled as well?
Are they going to redo the escalator section for platforms 2/3 to match the
other platforms ??

It should look really good as they are planning on putting glass along the
whole wall section facing west.

cheers
Johann