Re: St Leonards, NSW

Hi

Seeing that Blacktown is further than Lidcombe from Olympic Park, maybe it
could be Olympic Park Marathon Platform.  Can you imagine if the plaform was
actually called zero at Lidcombe?

Passenger (standing right under sign): "What platform does the Olympic Park
train leave from?"
Staff: "Platform zero (or they might say none or nought etc)"
Passenger: "So you mean there are no trains to Olympic Park?"

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet