Re: St Leonards, NSW

In <380D5B36.3DF2325C@fastlink.com.au> Railway Rasputin <bob@fastlink.com.au> writes:

>> Yeah, but on the maps, the Cumberland line stops at Blacktown, whereas most
>> trains go to St. Marys - the map is a guide.
>>
>> DaveP

>No once the the extra platform at Blacktown is up and running.

Ah - the new platform 2.5! 8-) Latest rumour is that platform won't be
numbered so the current scheme doesn't have to change. It can't be called a
'Sprint' platform since we've got that at Lidcombe now with platform 'zero'.

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport