Re: Robinvale weekender and 3801+3830 trips.

A Robinvale tour was planned by ARE for 1999, but seems to have been taken
over.
Since the distance does not require 3 days, I would prefer a normal weekend
(ie, not Queen's Birthday), and without a headboard - leave this for
charters by social clubs and groups not associated with railway enthusiasm.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Stuart Thyer <s.thyer@anatomy.unimelb.edu.au> wrote in article Steamrail