Re: Robinvale weekender and 3801+3830 trips.

----------
In article <8E62A7EBEnotagunzelbigfootcom@203.32.93.111>,
notagunzel@bigfoot.com (Notagunzel) wrote:

>From what I've been lead to beleive, Steamrail, ARHS, ARE, SRHC are all
>in bed with RTM for the Easter Circus.  Since Steamrail AFAIK are
>supplying 2xR's & at least some BG Equipment, I imagine the Robinvale
>Weekender may get AMEX'd.  But, as you all know, anything can & will
>happen.  I will seek clarification off certain spies & report back.

Don't worry about the spies, I'll let you in on what's happening.  Steamrail
was approached by the RTM & SRHC a while ago concerning the easter weekend.
We had already booked the Robinvale weekend with the railways and the RTM
realised that if we went ahead with the tour, they were in trouble as there
are not enough crews to go around to run this many trains.  Steamrail has
agreed to postpone the Robinvale weekend and instead operate the double
headed tour on the friday.  The Bendigo easter fair will still operate on
the monday.

Straw poll time......

Would you prefer to go to Robinvale June long weekend or when the weather is
warmer in November  cup weekend.??

Stuart Thyer

Steamrail