Re: Labor win etc...

Public transport no longer has anything to do with the state government in
Vic!! (not too sure about new lines though - someone correct me if the
government still controls this) As for faster rural trains - thats up to
National Exp.
qnzO3.357$cU.7262@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:qnzO3.357$cU.7262@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...