My Station News Monday.

Well now I am relieved, my   Own Web pages at last,
I would like to then every one who helped make this
possible, as I did not think I had it in me, I have changed
the text, hopefully the page will be easier to read now
I av notice that its easier to use when the  Fonts are made
larger in the browser.

Station News.
  Monday morning at 9:30 CTS  I new something was wrong
when I saw the Up or Eastbound TNT freight come into
view over the crossing, arriving before the over due Westbound
Ghan , Seems there was a Loco breakdown on the Ghan
for when she did arrive 3 hours late , NR59 a Steelfreighter
loco was in charge, More info on the freight , Two Locos
in charge NR's 22&92.
The Ghan never stops as it is Express from Broken Hill
to Adelaide.

Enjoy your trains , if you need any info about My Station
please Email me, Anyone coming to visit by Rail will
be given any help that I can provide.
--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au