My Station News Monday.

I hope this isn't a double post,  I had trouble Keeping the Connection
Monday1:45 pm CST.
Relief at last, my own web page, I would like to thank every one
who gave me advice and encouragement to go through with this
project I will add to the page gradually , I find it easier to read
by selecting larger fonts in the browser.

Station News Monday starting a 10 am CST, I new something was
wrong when The Up or Eastbound TNT freight came into view over
the Town Crossing, for she was running ahead of the Westbound
Ghan which was already an hour late.

The Ghan finally arrived in a flurry of speed at 11:45 CST , running
three hours late, the Ghan never stops here as she is Express
from Broken Hill to Adelaide, but judging by the unlikely Loco in
charge  NR's Steelrailer NR59 , there had been a Loco breakdown.

The TNT freight had NR's 22&92 in charge.

Any one requiring more info about Peterborough such as booking
prices at hotels etc please Email me, Please come and stay a
few days I will make shore you are  well looked after.

Enjoy your Trains.

--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au