My Station News Monday.

 As I write this , The Newcastle to Whyalla  Steel  products freight
 Rumbles past the station  at 18:47 with a Down Freight , today
 is a lonely one for me at my Station , today being one of only two
 that no trains stop the other is Thursday.

The Ghan raced through the station on time at 9:15 Ca time , with
 the  Loco screaming as breaks were applied for the crossing and
points on the down track, the Passenger cars running quiet and smooth,
 whilst those within enjoyed a beaut breakfast , judging by the aroma
which emitted from the Kitchen Car.

Tourist travelling through Peterborough often visit me for a chat or to
watch the Trains Go By, But  today all I got was a bit of Nasty Language
from a few of the local Teenagers who seem set on destroying The Station.

    The eastbound or "UP'  TNT freight raced rattling , through The Station
at 10:30 am CST ,  the loco crews always give us a wave and a few blasts
of the Horn on there way through.

More Tomorrow , Please enjoy your Trains.

--
Dirtcircuit Videos
 Email: stationmaster@ozemail.com.au