Re: Railway Hotel - warning off topic

    The latest standard models aren't gas guzzlers. They are large cars with 6 cylinder engines so
you can't expect the same fuel economy as a Barina or Festiva (Who on earth would want one???).
The HSV's and Ford XR8's are intended for car enthusiasts, not for an economical family car. I
would rather buy a Holden any day than a Mercedes or BMW. If you don't like Holdens or Fords,
thats ok but you aren't going to change anybodys opinion here.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au