Re: Railway Hotel

I hate to upset Ford & Holden fans but they are both antiquated heaps of gas guzzling garbage.
Why a couple would wantt to buy one is beyond me. Both foreign companies have conned
successive governments of both political persuasions to hand over stacks of tax payers money
so they can foist an inferior product on the public.

Cheers

RJG