Re: At last my Page.

Hi,

I believe there are already a few railway preservation societies making
use of work for the dole scheme, for the purposes of restoring and fixing
things that need it. There are two I know of off hand that are doing this,
but i can't recall which ones, perhaps someone can enlighten me.

As much as people (including myself) have bagged out work for the dole in
the past before it was introduced, I believe it is actually doing some
good. Anyone of a young age can get a job if they really do want one, for
that if one really does want a job they would be more than willing to
participate in the work for the dole scheme. Those you will find, who
object to the work for the dole (of the unemployed at least) are usually
the dole bludger type who think it's their god given right to be able to
sit at home all the time and collect welfare.

The other advantage of work for the dole of course, is that there is
actually people to help assist in the preservation of railways.

Regards
Michael

PETer and susAN said in message <380843a1.32624733@news.ion.com.au>, I
therefore quote: