Re: At last my Page.

Hi Robin,

The yellow text can be read by selecting "select All"  or [control A].

I could name a few other towns where the seldom used station could be improved by a retired person
adopting it.

You say you are 59 [BTW happy birthday!!]  so you are still under pension age. Have you considered a
"work for the dole" scheme by suggesting to the local employment providing agent in your area you
work at the station for the dole..... result government pays you to clean up the station instead of
you using your own funds for the community service.  In the end the local council obtains the
benefit of your work as the first impression of rail passengers is improved by the sight of a tidy
station. So why not approach the local council for the use of some tools and weed killer as well as
some paint.

Others might be able to suggest a better way to get a government grant to improve government or
community property,  as my scheme might not be correct.

Another suggestion.....  break the law and for your punnishment.....have the judge give you
community service of cleaning the station..... the legal service or the council pays for the tools
and paint??!!

Of course.. all the above suggestions are "tongue in cheek"" and are not meant to be serious!!!

Cheers
Peter
Peter and/or Susan Cokley
Gold Coast, Australia