Re: English Electric car body

South Australian Railways 900 class. See
http://www.steamranger.org.au/st_dies.htm for details on two of them

There is a third preserved at the Port Dock Museum

Also more info at http://www.railpage.org.au/loco/anr/900.html

Its correct about EE in Aust. Their last loco was ZA6, still in service
in Tasmania. GEC (now part of Alstholm), dont make locos, but have been
doing engine rebuilds for the Tasrail EE fleet in the past few years.

Stuart DIx
TasTrain
http://www.tased.edu.au/tasonline/railtas/