Re: (MELB) Route 70, Australian Open, etc.

It already is open and has been so for a couple of months now. The road
surrounding it isn't, and i am guessing it will be when Citylink get E-tag
working (supposedly) properly.

Regards
Michael

WhaleOilBeefHooked said in message <7tpvr0$4qm$1@news1.mpx.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

>Does anyone have a date yet for when the Flinders St extension will be
open?
>According to the Tennis Australia website, the following will apply:
>
>"A new tram shuttle service (from the city to Melbourne Park on Yarra
Trams)