Re: British accident track layout

Yes, lets not blame the drivers at this stage. It looks increasingly like a
systems failure. Could the HST driver have just cleared the green because
the local train had not gone far enough to turn those signals to danger. We
could be talking about a couple of seconds in time. I still haven,t seen a
logical explanation why the points were not set for staright ahead if SN109
was at red.

Cheers

RJG