DOO on CountryLink

Hi

Just a couple of questions on DOO on CountryLink services.

1 Does the driver or PSS close the doors on the Xlporers? I think it may be
the PSS because the guard closes the doors on CityRail's Endeavours but I
would like to be sure.

2 Any news of when/if the XPT's are getting auto doors? Would the Xplorer
type doors be suitable? I notice that there are panels above some doors for
door  operations already (and may have been there originally).

3 With a PSS and several staff on board, can the CountryLink services be
considered DOO anyway?

4 Will this thread appear.........I hope so

Eric
www.webalias.com/erknet Look inside the cabin at the XPT and much more here,
also new sport section added.