BHP downsizing - How will it effect ral?

Hi all,
        Last night on the late news (ch7) I noticed that BHP are selling off
almost everything (or just everything) except their steel sheet operations.
This means that Westernport operations (Stony Point line Melb.) are safe for
now (They make sheets there - right!?), but what about trains in other
states - I noted 2 in NSW were effected, and 1 in S.A.

ALSO does this mean that they (BHP) won't be making RAILS any more?!?

regards,

Steven Hurst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
http://home.primus.com.au/hurste/bmsl

Ford - Live It  www.ford.com.au

ICQ: 47551124   -   Yahoo Pager: hursteau