Re: 1960's VR photos

Thankyou everyone, I found that pressing ctrl and refresh simultaneously
fixed this problem for me.  Plus I think all this "Netscape is better" or
"IE5 is better" IS A LOAD OF U KNOW WHAT!  After all, you don't look at the
browser!  (They both have good and bad points - I recommend getting both)

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Code/7737/15999/n_492_suburban_goods.