Re: Plat.1 FSS and trackwork (everywhere)

G'day,

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> Does anyone know with the work will the points at Spotswood and West Footscray
> (suburban line) be removed?   The points at West Footscray have been spiked for
> a couple of months now.  Not sure about Spotswood.

Track machines for this work have been placed in the siding at Spotswood.  They
were there by 9/6, with temporary orange plastic "fencing" around them,  I presume
to stop cars being parked on the siding, as has been commonplace since it's
"closure".

Regards,
CH (who will be running 8246 via Brooklyn next Wednesday)
--
Craig Haber
albatross@harnessnet.com.au