Re: Western Industrial Sidings Tour

Notagunzel wrote:

> Send him an invitation to join Tom & his merry group.

I can just imagine Tom's reaction. It would not be a pretty sight.

> Being hauled by Y 127 from the Newport Workshops Lead into the Garden Platform
> wasn't expected.  After an impromptu meeting of the Joint Central Committee On
> Important Matters, the decision was made that being hauled around Newport 'Shops
> by Y 127 will be counted as mileage.  This is good, as I needed that engine.

Hmm, suspicious decision me thinks.

> Its always good trundling around Melbourne Yard, things always seem to be in a
> state of evolution.  The leads around the point where the Reversing Loop passes
> 'Canal Jct' have changed since I last carried out an inspection.
>
> Mind you, no trip along Brooklyn - Newport is complete without a delays of 30+
> mins waiting a path. |-(
>
> A question raised during the day is who performs Train Control for Sims St Jct -
> West Footscray Jct, and Tottenham B - Newport, Centrol or Mile End?

Believed to be mostly Adelaide and now we can believe Rod's postings on the
efficiency (or otherwise) of Adelaide control.

> I was waiting all day for CH's soap, but he musta left it behind. |-)

He had probably forgiven you.

> Mr Notagunzel.
> Rail Transportation Connoisseur.
> notagunzel@bigfoot.com
> (Waiting for the next move at http://www.bigfoot.com/~notagunzel)

We're all sick of waiting and have gone of to wait at someone else's site.

DEL.