Tarong rail link

Any maps around? Does anyone know what the latest proposals are - standard
gauge or narrow - and who is paying for it? Am I confusing the Tarong link
with a often floated idea for standard gauge to Gladstone. What would you
haul on this standard gauge - just coal?

IIRC it was going to be some great leap forward in standard gauge coal
haulage although I wonder what benefits that would bring since in practical
terms QR coal hauls are larger than any standard gauge coal carrier in this
country. I'm sure you could take advantage of larger wagon sizes and
locomotives but is this what is proposed - you would lose the benefits of
the existing fleets if you went standard gauge.