Re: Screens savers on message boards?

Michael <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8E538B8ECtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E538B8ECtelstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...
> Hi,
>
> Tacky, is the interior of a V set (you know, THAT orange/yellow). Going in
> one reminds me of the 1960's, thankfully an era that I didn't have to live
> through (yeah ok, i was born in the 70's) :-) Okay, they are still my
> favourite set in NSW though. If it came to a choice between it, and the
XPT
> to travel to and from Melbourne, I'd choose the V set. For comfort, a G
set
> would come a close second. Now im yet to decide which is more
> uncomfortable, a Hitachi or an XPT :-)

G set? Surely you jest!!!!!!!!! With the underseat mechanism required for
the reversible seating, there is stuff all legroom, and because CityRail did
not bother educating passengers to use the door opening buttons (hence the
doors open at EVERY station) the air-conditioning is not overly effective
(applies to T sets as well).

DaveP