Re: Go the Sydney Kangeroo's

David Langley <del@ancc.com.au> wrote in message
news:37F4A747.155E8A00@ancc.com.au...
> Railway Rasputin wrote:
>
> > Won't you miss his wonderful personality, not to mention his hair?
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > rgd
>
> There is nothing about him that we will miss. Goodbye as......ole.

It will be interesting if the Independent Hon. Member for Mildura controls
the balance of power for  Jeff  or Steve and the Victorian Government.

He is a well known rail fan, and the only politician I know that has built
his own 2 ft gauge railway, including scratch built locos!

The Mildura line service will be high on his agenda.

Interesting times ahead

Cheers
John Wayman