Re: Sydney Rail strike tomorrow

Hi,

As much as I really do not support the Jabiluka mine myself, I really don't
want to be represented by a group of filthy animals. The usual Jabiluka
protestors dress like they have raided a brotherhood bin, and look like the
last time they washed was when they were 4 years old.

I know I am generalising, but that is the truth. If they wan't any respect
from me they will have to pull their act together, practice basic hygiene
and at least dress like a human.

Regards
Michael

[Yesh, i know this is off topic. Feel free to followup to another group -
cant be bothered searching for a relevant one]