Re: Screens savers on message boards?

Hi,

Tacky, is the interior of a V set (you know, THAT orange/yellow). Going in
one reminds me of the 1960's, thankfully an era that I didn't have to live
through (yeah ok, i was born in the 70's) :-) Okay, they are still my
favourite set in NSW though. If it came to a choice between it, and the XPT
to travel to and from Melbourne, I'd choose the V set. For comfort, a G set
would come a close second. Now im yet to decide which is more
uncomfortable, a Hitachi or an XPT :-)

Regards
Michael

Thomas Fothergill said on 01-Oct-1999 in
<37f48847@vk4lw.caboolture.net.au>:

>glad of the colour change.. i always hated melbournes green/yellow
stripes.
>it looks too tacky.
>
>QR EMUs SMUs and IMUs all have a highly reflective yellow stripe along the
>side at the bottom of the entire unit.. and as for the cab visibility..
>well, if u were on the tracks and a train were comming at u u'd have to be
>blind to miss that yellow cab!  :)
>
>tom.
>
>Michael <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
>> No,
>>
>> Hillside are replacing the green and gold on the /side/ with a dark
green
>> (more a blue green) and a reddish yellow (I am only assuming this at
this
>> stage). Wonder if the front will get the same treatment. At the moment
the
>> only part with the new colours is the "Hillside - A New Train Of
Thought"