Re: Sydney airport railway - effect on buses

I'm pretty sure any surplus staff from Airport Expresses will be transferred
to other "Premium Services", such as Explorers, or to general route work. I
think the only effect the railway will have is to the services that work in
the city, like the operator mentioned. There is currently a few Mercedes
Vario buses doing runs from Glebe to the airport, I shouldn't think there
would be any impact.
--

Daniel

(Remove nospam for a reply)