Re: Wanted to Lease or Buy: 10,000 HP

Rex Manning <BenKinnear@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:mpn04.288> >
Immediate supply is desirable as our client has new grain and general
SNIPPED> > All offers will be handled in the strict confidentiality and with
the
> > discretion that has become  a hallmark of the Australian railway
> > industry.
> >
> freght victoria have some they aint using. ask them ;)

Crap!  Freight Victoria are at present rushing through the rehabilitation of
all there S Class Diesels, several T class, and they just lost permanently
G517 and G518
Figment of someones imagination methinks
Rod