Wanted to Lease or Buy: 10,000 HP

Wanted to Lease or Buy:

Due to increased operational requirements, our client is looking for
approximately 6,000 - 10,000 HP of standard gauge diesel electric
locomotives for immediate delivery.

Immediate supply is desirable as our client has new grain and general
freight haulage contracts; with competitors anxious to see our client
fail in the performance criteria attached to these contracts and with
a recent sudden reduction in available horsepower, procuring a source
of reliable locomotives is essential.  While GM locomotives are
preferred for commonality of operation, servicing and spare parts, any
type or make of  locomotive will be considered.

Ongoing motive power requirements may mean a continuation of mutually
satisfactory business arrangements.

Any and all offers considered.

All offers will be handled in the strict confidentiality and with the
discretion that has become  a hallmark of the Australian railway
industry.