Re: Response from Albert at the Railfan Shop

James,
        Does this mean you can do a better job? Perhaps the ARE board would
like to hear from you when Albert's tenure is up.
        Having seen some of the average Victorian gunzels in action perhaps
Albert needs to shout because(a) that way he can get the message across and
it sinks in or (b) he does not want to stand too close for fear of catching
something!
        As an ARE member you are only entitled to 10% off selected items. I
think we are being offered 10% across the board until December 10
irrespective of the item,I certainly will be taking advantage of this and I
suggest you do the same for a once in a millenium sales opportunity.

Cheers

Noel Forster (ARE member since 1968)