Re: [VIC] Gunzelling advice needed for Monday 29/11/99 :)

Tricky question:
We don't know what you have done already!

Motorcade the arriving Overland, with an RTA group aboard.

Chase any movements on the Yallourn - Morwell line.

Drive to Robinvale and photograph the lifting bridge and its approaches,
still with rails in the roadway.  Probably only 4 hours in a Ford.

Visit Ballarat and look at progress on B80: is it Union Pacific yellow yet?

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Steven Hurst <hurste@primus.com.au> wrote in article