Re: [QLD] The last SX tin sets

"M.G.Smith" wrote:

> I know that the Zig Zag Railway (which use the Queensland narrow gauge) has
> bought some of the "tin" carriages, to use on there tourist train up and
> down the mighty Zig Zag at Lithgow.

I saw a picture of a DD17 and an SX set at the Lithgow Zig Zag in the
latest Digest, I think. Definitely a moment of cognitive dissonance,
there!

I still think that my idea of sticking a 1720 at each end of an SX set
to make a Poorman's XPT is pure genius.

--
Robert Kearey                   Remote Access Group
ITS                             University of Queensland