Re: [VIC] Gunzelling advice needed for Monday 29/11/99 :)

At least the loco has *it's* name already (G543) - Those who read newsrail
this month will notice that it's adopted the name "The wheelie bin" -
appropriate I thought, as I was walking less than 200m from where that
photo was taken and saw a green wheelie bin with yellow lid, it did look a
bit like G543 :-)

Regards
Michael

--
Michael Kurkowski
Ph: 0416-044-124

"HEADLINE: Train Chases Gunzel in Vicious Revenge"