Re: [VIC] Hypotheticals of gauge change!!

James wrote
> I might have left some little things out accidentally but this general plan would allow almost all freight
> to be standardised while leaving a limited Broad gauge country passenger and suburban network. Any freight
> to Melbourne would travel via the main western line (the new SG one, ie: Melb - Geelong - Ararat) or the
> main north eastern line.

Thanks fall all the input everyone!!

Im especially intersted in what would be problems/solutions on the Cribpont?Stonypoint line with respect to the Steel
trains. Are thes better on standard or broad..or does their journey onlyrequire them to be captive on 5'3"....which
other existing or known(possible) movements can stay on the one  larger guage??

cheers >:~)) Richard  again just curious