Re: Albert (Was Re: Railfan shop; greetings from Albert)

Jennifer Richmond wrote:

> I have visited the Railfan shop quite a few times and indicated by my behaviour that
> I am browsing and don't want to be disturbed. Albert has always noticed and
> respected that..

    He has never respected the fact that I don't want to be disturbed. When I was
looking at the books once he kept shouting "hello" from the other side of the room. I
don't mind a friendly manager of a shop but he is ridiculous and downright annoying.
When I say hi to someone in a shop I don't shout it out to someone across the other side
of the room. He is really annoying when you are the only person in the shop. If there
are a few people in there he doesn't do this quite as much.

> He has raised his voice so that he can be heard to ask if I've seen
> this new magazine or whatever but has always been courteous, informative and helpful
> whenever I've been in there.

    The manager before Albert was much better and the shop had a larger range of
products. The RFS is now pathetic compared to what it used to be.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au