Albert (Was Re: Railfan shop; greetings from Albert)

Chris Brownbill wrote:

> The real Albert is not 'on-line', and he did not post this message.
>
> Albert is a genuine person, who like us all, has his failings.  Those who know
> Albert appreciate the enormous amount of work he puts into the railfan
> environment, and into a surprisingly varied number of other community areas.

I have visited the Railfan shop quite a few times and indicated by my behaviour that
I am browsing and don't want to be disturbed. Albert has always noticed and
respected that.. He has raised his voice so that he can be heard to ask if I've seen
this new magazine or whatever but has always been courteous, informative and helpful
whenever I've been in there.

As to the authenticity of the message, can anyone seriously imagine Albert using a
computer, let alone the internet???

Sam Eades