Re: Albert (Was Re: Railfan shop; greetings from Albert)

James Brook wrote:

>     He has never respected the fact that I don't want to be disturbed. When I was
> looking at the books once he kept shouting "hello" from the other side of the room.

Wow! I remember that now! At the time I just thought "What an odd
person", and paid no further attention. Little did I know that I had
been Touched By Greatness!

--
Robert Kearey                   Remote Access Group
ITS                             University of Queensland