Re: Railfan shop; greetings from Albert

Jim Leppitt wrote:

> Eddie,
>  Does it matter?
> I for one am glad the issue has been brought out in the open. I always
> wondered what others thought of the RFS 'service'.
> Jim

It certainly matters in that if the original message WAS genuinely from
the person claimed, it was such an incredible display of arrogance and
commercial ignorance as to justify severe action by the employer.
However if it was NOT genuine, the person has received a high level of
criticism for things he has NOT done as well as for whatever his
underlying problems may be, and that is surely contrary to natural
justice.

In effect I am suggesting that he deserves whatever the just penalties
may be, but no more and no less. I hope that if other people avoid going
"over the top" in their contributions to the debate, they may help
achieve exactly the fair outcome.

Eddie