Re: Railfan shop; greetings from Albert

You really are an arrogant fuckwit, aren't you Albert?

Since you rudely told me I had no right to photograph a train since I hadn't
paid for the right to travel on it, I have not been back to TRS, nor do I
have the intention of doing so in the future.  What god damn right have you
got to talk to a customer like that?  I have happily purchased my items from
another outlet since your comment to me.

You have a lot to learn about customer service and treating people properly,
not acting like a high and mighty dickhead.

It really shows how stupid you must be if you `chastise' a customer because
`they deserve it' simply because they don't respect YOUR self bestowed
authority or return a greeting.

I manage a retail store, and I choose to become very humble when treating my
customers. I always greet them cheerfully, and even if I do not receive a
greeting back, I ignore it and carry on serving them.

If I have to cop shit from them, fair enough, I take it - it's part of being
a manager.

Maybe I could suggest attending a few classes in management and
communication.

Get your head out of your arse, you arrogant dickhead.

199911230550.AAA26873@cotse.com">news:199911230550.AAA26873@cotse.com...