Re: Railfan shop; greetings from Albert

Eddie Oliver wrote:

> 2. The message was written by someone else, in which case the "joke" may
> be on all the people who are giving such vehement responses.

I would guess that this is the most likely possibility. Even so, this thread
shows you what most people think of Albert. He is one of the most obnoxious
and annoying shop managers that I have ever seen in my life. I stay as far
away from the Railfan Shop as possible. Have you ever been to the Railfan
Shop since Albert became the manager? If you haven't, next time you're in
Melbourne go in there and see for yourself how annoying he really is! :-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au