Re: Tangaras are crap

As I heard the story of Olympic Park derailment, the guard made plenty of
announcements to tell the passengers how they would be let out and to follow
his direction etc etc and when the doors were opened they all got out and
started wandering on the opposite track and some even started taking photos
and videos of it.  The guard is able to emergency open single sets of doors
on a Tangara.  School kids persist in doing lots of things that they aren't
supposed to.  The force doors and put their heads out, they delay trains etc
etc and despite as many warnings not to do it, they still do it.

Regards to all

Jane
3833a60e@pink.one.net.au">news:3833a60e@pink.one.net.au...