What Happens to Aussie trains when the Time Changes?

Hi.

At 2am one Sunday each November, most American communities turn their clocks
back one hour from " daylight savings time" to " standard time". Do not know
if you have such a time change in Australia, but assuming that you do, I
have a question.

Amtrak, the US rail system, has an interesting practice when this takes
place. They accomodate the change by stopping the train for one hour....and
then resuming the trip when the hour has passed, and they are back on the
normal schedule.

If I were a passenger on one of these trains, I would be furious at what
seems like a foolish and avoidable delay....but some people think the policy
makes sense....would like to know: what do the trains in Australia do when
the
time changes?

Thanks

Tom from Brooklyn, New York