Re: What Happens to Aussie trains when the Time Changes?

Thomas P. Grommell <t.p.g.@mindspring.com> wrote in message
80tbef$7rp$2@nntp3.atl.mindspring.net">news:80tbef$7rp$2@nntp3.atl.mindspring.net...
> Hi.
>
> At 2am one Sunday each November, most American communities turn their
clocks
> back one hour from " daylight savings time" to " standard time". Do not
know
Gidday Tom from Brooklyn!
                                           We just keep them rolling here in
Victoria! we change about 0200 hrs, but as  our State is pretty small,
within 24 hours everything is back to normal
Our longest routes in Queensland are unaffected as they don't save daylight.
Perth to Sydney don't run every day, so apart from some connections, which
don't that day [they are advertised well before hand] no real problem
Rod