Re: Rowville line, Knox Tram & Scoresby region (warning: gratuitous advertising)

Take the Flemington Racecourse Line as an example - it is usually serviced
by 2 Bayside trains and 4 Hillside.  Perhaps you could wait for your
preffered service :)  That is actually the opposite of my point :)  I don't
think these 2 will ever seriously be in 'competition' as far as competing
for the same service, but as far as impressing the government and public
(and me) by increasing patronage, one is always going to be ahead, and the
other catching up.  The only thing is, if one is currently promoting trains,
then the other probably benefits from it too :)

regards,
Steven Hurst

www.ford.com.au - Surf it.