Spend a minute reading,it may be very important

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>

If you feel, that you are absolutely happy, totally satisfied with your
accomplishments and your energy level is on the top, please, disregard this
mail………………………………………
…………Otherwise, you may want to spend a few minutes reading the
attached letter and find something that could be very helpful to you !

All processes existing at the level of the living matter and specially at the level of human body are being carried out by the intervention of electromagnetic wave (which is identical with the QI Energy in Chinese
medicine or Chakra in Buddhism). This Internal Energy (IE) is a form of psycho-physiological self-
regulation and is used to help heal us. Only the person with the well-balanced IE could be referred as a hormonious individual. The human body, much like a computer, contains myriad data processors. They include the chemical-electrical activity of the brain, heart and
peripheral nervous system. We are on the threshold of an era in which these data processors of the human body may be manipulated or debilitated. As an example of an unplanned attacks on the body’s data-processing capability we can bring the fact that strobe lights been known to cause epileptic seizures. Not long ago in Japan, children watching television cartoons were
subjected to pulsating lights that caused seizures in some and made others very sick. This example just shows that we are very vulnerable when it comes even to the occasional interference with the different kinds of external energy. The most harm is brought to us by the negative energy what we are surrounded by. In the modern society the negative energy level is sky high. This negative energy affects our ability to perform at our best, to make a right decision, to have a will to do something what we know is supposed to be done and to
succeed in our every day chores. Let us remind you, that from the ancient times people were afraid to get
cursed. And what is Curse?.. Just a bundle of the negative energy directed to you.
Theoretically speaking a human body reserves enough energy to build a sort of shield inside everybody of us and harmonize our IE systems for health enhancement and disease prevention. The IE is gathered, circulated and
stored in the body. Usually people use only about 30% of their IE resources. It is not enough to protect ourselves from the external negative energy and keep us going in our hectic life styles. That is how we can explain, that sometimes we feel blue or dejected; we
lack concentration for no apparent reason. Fortunately, there are some people in the world, who can manipulate and regulate energetic profiles. These people are known as Spiritual Healers.

We represent a non-profit organization  the Center for Advanced Spiritual Healing and we would like to introduce you the person, who is known as the
best Spiritual Healer in Eastern Europe. Her name is Juna. She has an ability to correct the energy balance of human body.
We may use up to 62% more of our IE resources with the influence of her bio-energetic aura. Therefore we increase the capability of our body to use our energy reserve much more efficient.

We offer a genuine picture of Juna’s palm that carries a very strong positive energy charge. It is guaranteed to adjust your energy balance to the highest possible level. As a result of it you will feel stronger,
healthier and more confident in your abilities. The picture of Juna’s palm heals unconditional fears, depressions, migraines and insomnia. It improves memory, immune system and sexual potency. It helps you to get
along with others in your every day life.

Because of the low introductory price we are limited to accept cash orders only. For the picture and full instructions, please, send $10.00 per copy and the self-addressed envelope.
                                                Healing Power Distributors
                                P.O.  Box 1065
                                1204 Avenue U
                                Brooklyn, NY 11229

“…my migraines are finally gone…”
                                                   T.G ., New Jersey

“…since I placed the picture of Juna’s palm on the cubicle wall, my
working day seems to be much shorter…”
                                                    K.F., Los Angeles, Ca

“…the grades of my teenage son are heading North, at last…”
                                                    M., Illinois

“…I guess I have no more excuses to skip the Gym…”
                                                    J.J., New York

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>